5 Things to Look for When Purchasing Your First Bong
If you are looking to purchase a bong, there are a few things you should consider before making a purchase. Whether you are a beginner or an experienced smoker, choosing the right bong for you can enhance your smoking experience.
1. Bowl Size: Bowl size is important to consider when looking for a bong. If the bowl is too large, it can cause too much smoke to accumulate, resulting in an overwhelming hit. On the other hand, a bowl that is too small may require you to pack and relight several times for a full hit. A bowl size of 1/8th to 1/4th of an inch usually works best.
2. Diffuser: Consider looking for a bong that has a diffuser. This will provide better filtration of the smoke and provide a smoother, cleaner hit. There are diffusers built into the bong or accessories that can be added on.
3. Size: Bongs come in a variety of sizes, so make sure you choose a size that is right for you. If you plan on smoking with friends, it is usually best to go with a larger size, so everyone is able to get a good hit.
4. Percolator: If you prefer a more filtrated smoke, you should definitely look for a bong with a percolator. Percolators force the smoke to move through the water which cools and filters the smoke better than bongs without percolators.
5. Price: Depending on the materials and quality, bongs can range in price. Glass bongs are typically the most expensive and durable, but if you are sticking to a budget, there are many acrylic bongs available at a much lower price.
When looking to buy a bong, make sure to consider these key points and find the one that is perfect for you.