8 Fast Acting Remedies For When You Find Yourself Too High
If you ever find yourself feeling too high on weed, or any kind of cannabis product for that matter, then there are a few things you can do to help yourself come down. But it’s important to remember that everyone responds to cannabis differently and the effects and intensity of a high can vary depending on things like the potency of the cannabis, how much of it you took, and how your body metabolizes and processes the cannabinoids. So these tips may not work for everyone!
1. Hydrate: Make sure to drink plenty of water to stay hydrated since dehydration can intensify the effects.
2. Snack: Have a snack on hand to help balance out your blood sugar levels and keep your energy up.
3. Coffee: If you're feeling especially anxious, a cup of coffee may help. Its mild stimulant properties can help counteract the sleepy effects of some strains.
4. Meditation: If your mind is racing or you’re feeling anxious, take a few moments to focus on your breath and meditate. It can help bring you back to the present moment and help regulate your thoughts and emotions.
5. Get Fresh Air: Step outside for a few moments and take in your surroundings. It can help reset your mind and help bring clarity and calmness.
6. Nap: Catch a few zzz’s if you can. It may help you come down and reset.
7. Call a Friend: Talking to a trusted friend can help bring you perspective and support.
8. Smoke some CBD: while it does seem counterintuitive to smoke more. Smoking a bit of CBD herb will help balance the intense high you’re currently battling.
And above all, remember that it's not the end of the world if you got too high. Cannabis affects everyone differently, and it’s ok to experiment as long as you keep it safe!