Your 7 Step Guide on Rolling a Joint
Rolling a joint may seem like a daunting task at first, but with a little bit of practice and patience, you can easily become an expert. Joints come in many shapes and sizes, so it’s important to know the basics of joint rolling before you start experimenting with different sizes and styles.
1. Gather your supplies: the most important supplies you’ll need to roll a joint are rolling papers and cannabis. Other supplies like filters, grinders, or cigarette straws can help make rolling easier, but are not necessary.
2. Prepare the cannabis: grind up your cannabis using a grinder or scissors so it’s a fine, even consistency. You can also break it apart by hand, but it will take more time.
3. Shape the joint: you can use your hands to shape the joint into a traditional cone shape, or experiment with the shape. Place the filter at the tip of the joint, if you are using one.
4. Fill the joint: place the cannabis into the joint, making sure not to overfill it. You want to ensure that the cannabis is evenly spread out, so it will burn evenly.
5. Pack and twist the joint: use your fingers to pack the cannabis down and twist the end of the paper to secure the joint. Make sure the cannabis is firmly packed and the end of the joint is secured.
6. Lick and roll: lick the glue strip of the rolling paper and roll the joint shut, tucking the paper into itself. You may have to use your fingers or a blunt stick to help keep the joint even and tight.
7. Light the joint and enjoy! Once the rolling is complete, you can light up and enjoy your hand-rolled joint. And with a little practice, you can become an expert at joint rolling.
So there you have it, rolling a joint doesn’t have to be difficult, it just takes a little practice and patience. Now get rolling!